The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday funday, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme.
Remember, there are free audiobooks all summer long! Sign up for the text alerts to remember to grab them each week!
It was a relatively quiet week. We went on walks every evening with Baby. We did run into the cutest poodle out with an elderly couple. The man kept yanking on the leash for the poodle to get on down the road, and she kept running back to look at Baby. Finally she just laid down in the grass and waited for us to approach. It was so comical, you’d think she had been trained for a movie!
I took my very expensive swimsuit back to the store. I’ve only worn my top twice and the wire punched out of the right cup. I was very huffy and pissed. The seamstress could fix it, but it will not be repaired with the same colored materials as the suit. Turns out that particular company has had A LOT of issues with their underwires. Considering how much I paid for the damn thing and bought so recently, I didn’t have to pay for the repair.
My brother bought a house. They signed the papers at 9:00 Friday morning and weren’t given keys. A friend called and reamed the realtor out and the owners and 30 minutes later my brother got a set of keys. I have never heard of that. When you sign for the house, you get keys unless the owners have a future move-out date.
Saturday morning my younger twin cousins turned nine and had a swim party. The man went with me and met a few more on my family tree.
I didn’t get a lot of reading done this week, but I slowly made some progress. I’ve got to kick it up this coming week.
~ Last Week on G1000W ~
- Sunday Post ~ Bye, Bye Bunny
~ This Week on G1000W ~
- Cover Characteristic ~ Classrooms
- Summertime Challenge ~ Non-Bookish Post
- Blast + Giveaway ~ Emoji Adventures: The Horse Party
- Top Ten Tuesday ~ Favorite 2016 Releases So Far This Year
- First Chapter First Paragraph ~The Earl’s New Bride
- Summertime Challenge ~ Non-Bookish Hobbies I Enjoy
- WWW Wednesday
- Review ~ Four Chambers
- Summertime Challenge ~ Summer Television Series I’m Enjoying
- Famous Last Words #7
- Thoughts on Thursday ~ TBD
- Summertime Challenge ~ Summer Romance Books
- Feature Follow Friday ~ Standalones I Wish Were Series
- Summertime Challenge ~ Share the Summer Love
~ New Arrivals to Land of 1000 Wonders ~
~ Around Town in the Spotlight ~
- Hazel @ Stay Bookish is giving away $100 custom blog design for her three year blogoverary
- Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction responds to spammy comments
- Anne @ Inked Brownies discusses oversharing on your blog
- Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight cautions on judging books by titles
- Brittany @ The Book Addict’s Guide says goodbye to ARCs for now