The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday funday, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to take the plunge and try a weight loss product I have seen others having amazing results with. I’m not sure if this was a really stupid decision or a really smart decision, as it is a commitment and a nice chunk of change each month, but I am also an ambassador for the product, which regulates your blood sugar. If you wanna check it out a little bit, you can see more about it here.
My friend and co-worker is also pushing me to do the ketogenic diet with her, so there are a lot of changes ahead of me! I am nervous and excited and I will definitely be sharing my results with y’all!
I also spent last week reading ahead for the rest of the month and getting a jump on August as well as updating all my reviews to Goodreads and Amazon.
~ Last Week on G1000W ~
- Feature Follow Friday ~ Cuisine for Life
~ This Week on G1000W ~
- Top Ten Tuesday ~ Recently Possessed Books
- Guest Post + Review + Giveaway ~ Teresa of the New World
- WWW Wednesday
- Thoughts on Thursday ~ The Art of Commenting
- Feature Follow Friday ~ Favorite Movie
~ Other Giveaways ~
~ Around Town in the Spotlight ~
- Kelley speculates on BEA vs. ALA
- Nicole explains why disorganized blogging and vacations do not mix
- Parajunkee shares some options for handlingbad reviews
- Brittany lists 17 books to give you a book hangover
- Kimberly shares her new obsession (love?) with historical romance with recommendations