It is the Friday Feature Follow!
This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (links above) and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
You can only eat one cuisine type for the rest of your life. Which would you choose? (E.g. Italian, French, Greek, Mexican, Chinese, Indian etc…) – Journey Through Fiction
Oh, this is easy! It would be either Mexican or American. I’m simple like that. I mean, I love my hamburgers, french fries, chili dogs and chicken strips. But I also love my dirty rice, refried beans, tortillas, burritos, tacos, tostadas and enchiladas.
My family jokes that there is a little Mexican girl living inside of me, so I say I am unbiologically Mexican.* I think I inherited it by osmosis from my Mexican uncle, who is also my favorite uncle. 🙂
What cuisine could you live with for the rest of your life? Leave a comment with your response and your Friday Follow.