The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday funday, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn’t get much accomplished this week since I spent 4 days commuting an hour one way to a 4-day training. Holy smacks, what was I thinking when I signed up for that I will never know.
It’s real. This coming week kick starts my return to my school. I’ve got three more days of project-based training, and then I’ll be squirreled up in my classroom getting ready before everyone else comes back. Summer is officially over! 😦
~ Last Week on G1000W ~
- Review + Giveaway ~ The Secret Sister
- Top Ten Tuesday ~ Fellow Bookworm Characters
- Thoughts on Thursday ~ My Shipshape Shelves
- Release + Giveaway ~ Bachelor.com
- Feature Follow Friday ~ The ARC You Want
~ This Week on G1000W ~
- Review + Giveaway ~ Hush
- Blast + Giveaway ~ Peace, Love and Romance
- Review + Giveaway ~ Family Magic
- Review + Giveaway ~ Whisper
- Top Ten Tuesday ~ Fairy Tale Retellings
- WWW Wednesday
- July Monthly Chit Chat
- Review + Giveaway ~ Silence
- Review + Giveaway ~ Scream
- Thoughts on Thursday ~ Your Open Promotion Thread
- Feature Follow Friday ~ Three Wishes
~ Other Giveaways ~
~ Around Town in the Spotlight ~
First, I was impressed that so many people started discussing commenting on their blogs following my Art of Commenting post. I think Elizabeth says it best, though. Go check out her post, with some ideas for etiquette, too.
- Carrie suggests some things that #YANeedsMore of
- Christy covers the change in her series reading habits
- Rachel breaks down the BookTubing vs. BookBlogging fued
- Brittany takes a stance and defends instalove
- Kim wonders if you review all the books
- Rachel aka Parajunkee tells the tale of book bloggers as failed writers
- Shannon asks if you were a heroine would you step up and join the revolution
- Aimee has revamped 5 popular character stereotypes
- Stefani vlogs about completing the 100 book challenge
- Tara explains how to use setting in your book reviews
4 thoughts on “Sunday Post (August 2)”
I never envy my teacher friends with all the stuff that must get done to get ready for the school year! It’s madness! I’m on the parent side so I’m not too sad that summer is over! Have a great week!
I feel like summer just started! Where did the time go?
Terri M., the Director
Ooo so much traveling. Have you tried audiobooks? I love them for road trips, walks and doing mundane chores. Summers end is sad. Hope this week is a good one 🙂
Ugh, I hate commutes like that. My friend teaches 5th grade and I love helping her get her class ready. We got excited when they brought in all the new novels for this year. lol. Have a great week.