Alphabet Soup is hosted by Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book.
Read book titles that begin with each letter of the alphabet.
The Rules – Alphabet Soup Challenge
The challenge will run January 1 – December 31, 2022.
- It’s an alphabet challenge!!! The challenge is to read one book that has a title starting with every letter of the alphabet.
- You can drop the A’s and The’s from the book titles as shown below:
- F – The First Main Word Needs To Be
- L – The Letter You Are Counting
- Exception: For those pesky Q, X and Z titles. For these, the word that starts with the challenge letter can be anywhere in the title.
- Q – My Quest for Knowledge
- Make a page or a post or a Goodreads shelf where you will keep track of your spoonfuls.
- You do not need to link up each spoonful (review of the book). Books can come from any genre.
- Crossovers to other challenges are allowed and encouraged!
- Books can be read in any order and all formats – print – e-book – audio – are acceptable for this challenge!
- Children’s books and novellas need to be over 50 pages.