The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week poses a book-related question. The hop starts on Friday and ends on Thursday. The purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers.
If you were to write your own autobiography, what would the title be? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
Oh, I have some great album names on Facebook. They could be inspiring for writing the title of my autobiography:
- Sliding in Sixth (this current school year)
- Strong Roots (my plant jungle pictures in this new house)
- The Jungle Reborn (previous 2 years plant pictures)
- Saving Grace (the year after The Man and I broke up)
- Summer Should Get a Speeding Ticket (summer before the break up)
- Lifeisms (quotes and memes)
- The Opening Page (first full year I took over yearbook)
- Je Suis Prest (translation: I am ready, the year I got together with The Man)
- The Year of the Broken Lanyards (the year I broke 6+ lanyards)
- The Totally Not Bummer Summer (the summer before I moved)
- Bungalow Life (the old house before I moved)
- Some Things Never Change (things about my home, family, and the land we live on)
- Summer Breeze (last year-ish of college)
- Steel Magnolias + YaYa Sisters (teacher friends get together)
- THIS Is Where I Come From (other things about my home and family)
One thought on “Book Blogger Hop ~ My Autobiography”
OOoh nice take on this! Liking these titles too!
Here’s my Book Blogger Hop
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower 🙂