Mount TBR is hosted by Roof Beam Reader.
Read as many books from your TBR!
This challenge will run from January 1 to December 31, 2018.
- Choose a level (peak) to conquer. Once you choose your challenge level, you are locked in for at least that many books.
- If you find that you’re on a mountain-climbing roll and want to tackle a taller mountain, then you are certainly welcome to upgrade.
- You can submit your list in advance.
- Books must be owned prior to January 1, 2018. No library books.
- RESTRICTION: Rereads only count if you didn’t own the book when you first read it AND you bought it pre-January 1, 2018.
- ASSIST: You can count a “currently reading” book that you began reading prior to January 1, granted that you are 50% into the book by the time January 1, 2018 hits.
- ASSIST: You can count DNF books based on your own standards for DNFing.
- There are quarterly check-ins and prizes!
Pike’s Peak: Read 12 books from your TBR pile/s
Mount Blanc: Read 24 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Vancouver: Read 36 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Ararat: Read 48 books from your TBR piles/s
Mt. Kilimanjaro: Read 60 books from your TBR pile/s
El Toro: Read 75 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Everest: Read 100 books from your TBR pile/s
Mount Olympus (Mars): Read 150+ books from your TBR pile/s
- Saturdays at Sweeney’s
- One True Pairing
- Game of Hearts
- A Wedding at Two Love Lane
- The Rogue is Back in Town
- Wallflower Most Wanted
- A Devil in Scotland
- Unmasking Juliet
- Cactus Rose
- My Lady Governess