The Full House Reading Challenge is hosted by Book Date.
Fill as many squares as you can!
This challenge will run from January 1 to December 31, 2018. All formats count.
- Create a sign-up post that includes the BINGO grid and link to the challenge host page.
- You must read a different book for each square.
- Add your reviews to the link on the challenge host page. There will be two $15 prizes every three months.
- It doesn’t matter which quarter you add your links to. The book can be read in April and linked in July.
- Jan – March
- April – June
- July – September
- October – December
- There will be a final post to link your summary posts for the year for those who completed a full house. It will close on January 2nd, 2019. The winner will receive a $40 prize.
Historical – A Devil in Scotland
Library/Bookshop Setting – One True Pairing
4 Word Title – Five Days, Five Kisses
Last Book Added to TBR – Unmasking Juliet
Coming of Age
Adapted to a Movie
Big Plot Twist – Saturday at Sweeney’s
Book to Improve Your Life
Redemption Theme – The Rogue is Back in Town
Number in Title – A Wedding at Two Love Lane
Under 250 pages – My Lady Governess
New Author From Another Country
From a Favorite Series – Game of Hearts
Nonfiction Hobby Book
Random TBR Choice – Cactus Rose