The Bookopoly Challenge is hosted by Broc’s Bookcase.
Try out new things in your reading life!
This challenge will run from January 1 to December 31, 2018.
- Create a sign-up post that includes the BINGO grid and sign up for the challenge. Also, introduce yourself in the comments.
- You must read a different book for each “property.”
- You don’t have to complete the board in order.
- The Question Marks: These are Chance Challenges and the tasks are a mystery! These challenges will be posted on the following months and must be completed within the month.
- February 1st
- May 1st
- August 1st
- November 1st
- There will be numerous giveaways throughout the year you can enter depending on what you’ve completed.
- There will be a wrap up post in December to share your progress and enter the EPIC giveaway!
Final Book in Series – Game of Hearts
Set in TX/USA – Cactus Rose
Set in Space
Free Read – Unmasking Juliet
Character w/ Physical Illness/Disability – One True Pairing
Includes Poems/Lyrics – My Lady Governess
Author from USA – Cactus Rose
Author’s Debut Book
Author You Want to Meet – A Devil in Scotland
2018 Release – Wallflower Most Wanted
Adapted to Movie/TV
Based on a Real Event
Book Gifted – Five Days, Five Kisses
Suggested by Friend
Less than 200 Pages
Over 400 Pages
Day/Month/Season in Title – Saturdays at Sweeney’s
Purple Cover – The Rogue is Back in Town
Only Text on Cover