The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday funday, see the rules here: Suday Post Meme.
I worked like a mad woman Sunday and Tuesday getting blog posts scheduled out as far as possible. I’ve got August and September covered and some things for October. Monday was a wash, literally. It was a gray day with thunderstorms until late afternoon, so of course, it made me sleepy. Wednesday I spent the day prepping to leave – back on Weekend Mommy routine. I spent Thursday getting my classroom ready and Friday was our first day and it was jam packed. I was excited to see my 6th grade peeps. Despite being stuck there and away from the man (for the third year), I’m trying to make the most of the situation.
While my goal this month was to track my spending and be more Scrooge McDuck, four chiropractor visits and a school supply run and teacher association fees have thrown seven wrenches in that whole plan.
Top Ten Tuesday ~
- Teaser Tuesday & Intro ~ Misty Lake
- My Bullet Journal ~ Tips & Tricks
- Book Blogger Hop ~8.11.17
- Cover Characteristics ~ Mythical Creatures
- Review ~ I Dared the Duke
- Top Ten Tuesday ~ Book Recommendations for a Great Start to a New School Year
- Teaser Tuesday & Intro ~ The Black Sheep
- WWW Wednesday
- My Favorite… ~ Thing About Summer
- Famous Last Words #23
- Book Blogger Hop ~ 8.18.17