This year marks the 5th annual Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge! Since I have this overwhelming NetGalley list and that challenge is my priority this year, so hence why I’m participating…again. 🙂
The rules are easy: for all of March you focus on reading or listening to books in your TBR pile that were released before March 1, 2017. The purpose is to clear off the shelves, maybe finish series or trilogies that have been hanging around.
Hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Read as many books from your TBR throughout March.
- Create a Goals/Updates/Results post or a Goodreads shelf (can be combined) and link it up.
- Begins midnight March 1st, 2017 and ends March 31, 2017 at midnight.
- ALL books/audios must have been published before March 1, 2017. All book formats and ARCs count.
- Post a review and link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. The Rafflecopter only allows two entries per day.
- No novellas or books less than 100 pages.
- Twitter Party March 15th @ 7 pm (CST) The Ides of March. Come chat about books you have read and win prizes.
- 24-hour TBR read-a-thon Saturday, March 18th (sign-up will post in February) Grab your snacks, snuggle up and read until you drop! Instagram challenges and more.
- Earn extra entries for participating in the Twitter Party and 24-hour TBR read-a-thon.
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2017 at midnight and a winner will be chosen within 72 hours. Open internationally where Book Depositor ships. PRIZE: 2016 release valued at up to $20 or ebook from Amazon or B&N.
My Goal: 7 books
- King of the Friend Zone by Sheralyn Pratt
- To Move the World by Regina Sirois
- The Piper’s Prince by Audrey Greathouse