N&E is hosted by Katrina @ Bookish Things & More.
Read those NetGalley and Edelweiss galleys to get your ratio up!
This challenge will run from January 1 to December 31, 2017.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews. If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem just add your reviews next month.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
My Goal: 50 Books – Gold
- Somebody Like You by Donna Alward
- Staying for Good by Catherine Bybee
- Someone to Love by Donna Alward
- Somebody’s Baby by Donna Alward
- Last Night with the Duke by Amelia Grey
- Close to Home by Lily Everett
- Home at Last by Lily Everett
- I Dared the Duke by Anna Bennett
- The Bad Luck Bride by Janna MacGregor
- My One True Highlander by Suzanne Enoch
- Duke with Benefits by Manda Collins
- Never Trust a Pirate by Valerie Bowman
- The Unwanted Heiress by Amy Corwin