This challenge is all about getting ahead in your blogging by upping your number of scheduled posts by 15 during the challenge.
This is great prep for vacations, emergencies, and just helping get through blogging slumps or busy weeks. Having posts ready to go can be a huge relief! Stop last minute blogging in its tracks and join in!
Hosted by Anna @ Herding Cats and Burning Soup over at The Herd Presents.
Blog ahead by 15 scheduled posts.
- Begins March 1, 2017 and ends March 15, 2017.
- The goal is to schedule an additional 15 posts during the challenge.
- On Day 1 of the challenge, look at your number of scheduled posts. Add 15. That is the number of scheduled posts you should have finished at the end of the challenge.
- Any type of post counts – it just has to be a completed post.
- Posts must go live AFTER the challenge ends in order to count.
Posts to Write
- BUJO – mistakes
- BUJO – changes
- BUJO – favorites so far
Review – Mistletoe @ Moonglow–>scheduled prior to challenge start Review – Someone to Love–>scheduled prior to challenge start
- Review – Somebody’s Baby
- Review – X
- Review – Crows and Cards
- Review – Chasing Fireflies
- Review – King of the Friend Zone
- Review – The Phantom Tollbooth
- 1-2 months of Top Ten Tuesday
- 1-2 months of Cover Characteristics
- 1-2 months of Famous Last Words
- 1-2 months of Feature Follow Friday
- 1-2 months of Blogger
- New Goodreads Feature
- work on March Chit Chat