Read as many books as you can!
This challenge will run from January 1 to December 31, 2017. All formats count.
I can’t believe this is Year 5 for me! Whoa. I’ve got to take that in for a moment.
For the past two years I have maintained a goal of 52 books for the year. One book per week is not too shabby. Last year I thought I would hit over 150 books (I hit 130+ in 2015), but it just did not happen. I did good to actually meet my goal by year’s end.
My super secret goal is to read 150 or more books. Shhhh!
My Goal: 52 Books
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
- Somebody Like You by Donna Alward
- X: A Novel by Ilyasah Shabazz and Kekla Magoon
- Staying for Good by Catherine Bybee
- Someone to Love by Donna Alward
- Crows & Cards by Joseph Helgerson
- Somebody’s Baby by Donna Alward
- Chasing Fireflies by Taylor Dean
- King of the Friend Zone by Sheralyn Pratt
- To Move the World by Regina Sirois
- The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
- The Piper’s Prince by Audrey Greathouse
- Last Night with the Duke by Amelia Grey
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells