Listen to audiobooks!
This challenge will run from January 1 to December 31, 2017.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios than you did last year.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.) ANY genre counts.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June and last update in December 2017.
My Goal: 5-10 Books
Weekend Warrior: I’m Getting the Hang of This
- Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
- X: A Novel by Ilyasah Shabazz and Kekla Magoon
- Crows & Cards by Joseph Helgerson
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells