Merry Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Lillian @ Mom With a Reading Problem during the month of December to celebrate Christmas and the holiday season. Each week a different topic centered around the holidays will be discussed. This is my first year participating, and I’m trying to catch up on my missed Mondays.
Monday, December 26
Today’s Topic: End of 2016 – How did you do?
Time to check up on those New Year’s resolutions.
I failed. Hard core. I only met one of my year-long challenges. Next year I am keeping things simple.
- Goodreads – 53/52 completed
- Alphabet Soup – 20/26 completed
- NetGalley – 6/50 completed
- Shelf Love / Backlist Books – 19/51+ completed
- TBR – 23/50 completed
- Discussion Challenge – 18/24 posts
- Winter BINGO – 4/25 completed –> ends in February
- December BINGO – 12/25 completed