February has come and gone! And with it I am a year older, and Lordy, but I’m feeling it! In February I learned who my friends are and also that I am allergic to all the things.
Since late December (December 23 to be exact) I have been in a
reading life slump. It has been a serious struggle getting it together after taking on Yearbook in January. Who in the hell let me make that decision!? Yearbook=I have no life. February was rough after so many staff members (which is really pushing the definition of staff) quit, and my remaining kids were working like crazies.
I also found out I am losing my partner. 😦 Her transfer down to elementary went through, and it’s really happening. Right now it doesn’t seem real, but at the end of the year I am going to bawl and lose it.
Lastly, I finally got on the TBR Jar. It is no longer a thought in my head – it is a reality. Here is what it looked like as of Monday night! More to come soon!
February was a little bit slow. Life slump and all.
- Not Always Happenstance (Power of the Matchmaker #2)
- Treasured Lies
- Beautiful Creatures
- Dog Goner (Kibble Talk #2)
1,234 views in February.
How I’ve Changed as a Reader was a very popular post that garnered several responses.
Archiving Interviews & Guest Posts was also received great responses. As a result, I did away with the Guests tab entirely! Why do double duty?
You might also want to check out Book Bae/Friend.
- Goodreads – 9/52 completed
- Alphabet Soup – 9/26 completed
- NetGalley – Still nada. Ch-ch-changes!
- Shelf Love – 7/51+ completed
- TBR – 7/50 completed
- Discussion Challenge – 5/24 posts
- COYER – Going Back to Basics – 11 completed
- Holiday 2015 BINGO – 15/25 completed ~OVER~
- Chapter Break BINGO – 10/25 completed ~OVER~
March is going to be on!