The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday funday, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme.
I have crossed my eyes working on the yearbook this week, working from 4:00 to 11:30 at night three nights in a row. I finally had to just stop and walk away. I am so stressed about it that my back is in major pain and I had to see my back doctor, and go again on Monday. I’m ready for it to be done and sent off.
The man has also been super sweet all weekend cause it’s my birfday! Today we are go-kart racing with some of my favoritest peoples. They all get to meet the man, and I am pretty damn proud to show him off. For my birthday I treated myself at the bookstore. I walked out with several graphic novels and a floofy pen that I keep rubbing on my face when I’m getting stressed at school.
I have been itchy and scratchy and sneezy and watery eyes all week. I’ve had to stay off of my three allergy meds because I’m going to the allergist for the environmental allergens test tomorrow – on my birthday, as well as the ENT, audiologist, and chiropractor. Happy birthday to me!
~ Last Week on G1000W ~
- The Sunday Post ~ Roses and Hearts
~ This Week on G1000W ~
- Cover Characteristic ~ Framed Photos
- Top Ten Tuesday ~ Expanding My Horizons
- WWW Wednesday
- Thoughts on Thursdays ~ Archiving Interviews & Guest Posts
~ New Arrivals to Land of 1000 Wonders ~
I also bought Wonder. I thought I had it at home, but I didn’t.
~ Around Town in the Spotlight ~
- Bekka wonders why you blog
- Anne inspects the integrity of honest reviews
- Eva spotlights the sub-genre political romance
- Shannon is not giving up ARCs
- Jen wants to know about deleting old posts
- Jen also wants to know if indie authors deserve special treatment
- Nicole is honest that some books just aren’t that memorable
- Nicole wonders if book blogging can lead to a job
- Karen admits she broke up with her book club