This is the 5th Annual TBR Pile Reading Challenge! Hosted by Evie @ Bookish Lifestyle.
We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they’re gifted to us. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we’ll finally decide to pick them up.
Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you’ve been telling yourself you’ll read next time you’ll get a chance. This is your chance!
Read as many books in your TBR from 2014 and prior.
- Anyone can enter! You don’t have to be a blogger, just as long as you review the book you’ve read. You can review on your book on your blog, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc.
- Any genre, length, or format of book counts as long as it is a book that’s been sitting on your self for some time. Short stories and novellas do count! The only stipulations that the book must have been released in 2015 or earlier. No 2016 ARCs or 2016 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed.
- On the last Monday of every other month there will be a wrap-up for the previous two months. These will contain a new linky for you to add your own wrap-up posts or reviews.
- Use #2016TBRPile to keep in contact with fellow challenge participants, to encourage each other on, and make new friends!
This challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2016. The sign up will remain open until November 30, 2016 at 12:00pm.
Who doesn’t need this challenge? It falls in line perfectly with my overall goals for 2016, which is to seriously tackle my Mt. Everest TBR.
I’m setting my sights on Married With Children at 50 books.
- The Sound of the Stones by Beth Hammond
- The Case of the Cryptic Crinoline by Nancy Springer
- Feast of Fates by Christian A. Brown
- Dog Goner by Cynthia Port
- Zach Delacruz: Me and My Big Mouth by Jeff Anderson
- Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- Colony East by Scott Cramer
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
- The Watsons Go To Birmingham by Christopher Paul Curtis
- Lost in Yonkers by Neil Simon
- The Reluctant Assassin by Eoin Colfer
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Awkward by Svetlana Chmakova
- The Money Tree by Helen Yeomans
- The Earl’s New Bride by Frances Fowlkes
- A Love That Never Tires by Allyson Jeleyne
- Regarding Anna by Florence Osmund
- Dodger by Terry Pratchett
- Gertrude and Toby’s Friday Adventure by Shari Tharp
- Trouble River by Betsy Byars
- Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls