It’s March and time to spruce up those stacks! Lord knows I need it. How about you?
This is the fourth annual Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge. This is the second year I am participating, and I hope I make a dent in my pile!
Hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Read as many books from your TBR throughout March.
- Create a Goals/Updates/Results post (can be combined) and link it up.
- Begins midnight March 1st, 2016 and ends March 31, 2016 at midnight.
- ALL books/audios must have been published before March 1, 2016. All book formats and ARCs count.
- Post a review and link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry.
- No novellas.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog/Facebook with link up.
- Earn extra entry for participating in Twitter Party Wednesday March 16th and 7pm (EST).
- Earn extra entry for participating in the 24 hour TBR read-a-thon Saturday March 12th.
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2016 at midnight.
My Goal: 12 books (or more!)
- If We Were a Movie by Kelly Oram
- Lumberjanes by Noelle Stevenson
- Brain Camp by Susan Kim
- Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- Colony East by Scott Cramer
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein