Quit “meaning to” write those discussion posts – and actually do it!
- You can join in any time. You don’t have to have a book blog.
- Sign up here.
- Link up your discussions each month. (MUST be book-related!)
- Share and comment on others’ discussions!
- Use the hashtag #LetsDiscuss2016
This challenge will run from January 1 to December 31, 2016.
Last year I (sort of) rocked my discussion posts, Thoughts on Thursday. My discussion posts seemed to fill a void in my regular posting schedule each week. I tried to do a discussion post every other week, and that seemed to work well last year, bringing my total discussion posts to 27. I beat my goal last year! I’m continuing with my same goal this year, but will try to reach a little higher…
This year my goal is to be a Creative Conversationalist (13 – 24 posts).
- Tour Company Recommendations (1/14)
- My Reading Past (1/28)
- How I’ve Changed as a Reader (2/11)
- Book Bae/Friend (2/25)
- Archiving Interviews & Guest Posts (2/25)
- Reviews Change Just Like People Do (3/10)
- The Most Annoying Trope (3/24)
- Local Library Love (4/7)
- Overwhelmed By Books (4/14)
- My Confession About My “Copied” Feature (4/28)
- Series vs. Stand Alones (5/12)
- My Literary Vacation (5/19)
- Those Suuuummmmer Reeeeeeeaaaaaddds (5/26)
- Lack of Creativity (7/7)
- Mid-Year Check-In (7/28)
- Why I Read What I Read (8/4)
- Reading Rituals (8/18)
- The Dreaded Question (12/20)