The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday funday, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This past week was hectic at school. Kids think they are already on break; I had some real winners with six and eight zeroes for assignments! I also had to say goodbye to one of my team members from my first year teaching, which was hard and quite honestly a bit sad.
I was also volunteered to participate in the Orange Santa events that my school takes part in each year, and one of my lucky students I teach this year won the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to smash a pie in my face! Except, he wouldn’t stop. I could not breathe, as indicated in the picture below by my colleagues being over and done with and me still being smothered, hence me reaching for his arm so I could breathe.
And then my colleague to my left took his second pie and smashed it on the top of my head in my hair, and then also tried to suffocate me.
He has brought on The Year of Pranks. I am accepting suggestions.
Some suggestions have been:
- Set a bunch of alarm clocks in all of his cabinets in the science lab to go off during his most misbehaved class
- A room full of baby chickens
- Glitter everything
I need your best prank suggestions! Must be acceptable for middle school.
~ Last Week on G1000W ~
~ This Week on G1000W ~
- Review + Giveaway ~ Lady Killer
- Blast + Giveaway ~ Australian Fantasy Adventures
- WWW Wednesday
- Blast + Giveaway ~ What You Wish For
- Blast + Giveaway ~ Mice & Spiders & Webs… Oh My!
~ Open Giveaways ~
- The Soul Summoner (11/25)
- The What Ifs (11/25)
- BookElves Anthology (11/26)
- The Soul Summoner (11/27)
- Home & Away (11/30)
- Read This Round Up #57
~ Around Town in the Spotlight ~
- Brittany gears up a new Social Media Support Sundays feature
- Parjunkee gives tips on making Facebook work for you
- Nicole explains how to keep yourself motivated and organized during challenges
- Amy wonders about using NetGalley books/quotes for memes