It is the Friday Feature Follow!
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (links above) and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
What is your favorite movie? – via A Kernel of Nonsense
This is the same as asking us our favorite book. I can’t just give one. That’s impossible. So here are some of my favorites.
- The Rescuers (1977) – If I have trouble falling asleep, I always put this on. The music is very soothing. It’s only not worked a couple of times.
- Wild Hearts Can’t Be Broken (1991) – High-diving horses. What more could you want? Oh, wait, Al. The man is in his prime in this movie. I also really like his love story.
- The Princess and the Frog (2009) – It is a beautifully crafted film, and again, the music. I really like the music.
- The Counte of Monte Cristo (2002) – The story is amazeballs, and the accents are sexy. Even Mercedes. Plus, Jacopo cracks me up.
- The Cutting Edge (1992) – I have this thing for watching figure skating, and the hate-you relationship between the two characters is just right like in Goldilocks.
- Free Willy (1993) – My first introduction to Michael Jackson was the music video that preceded the movie. I loved the story of Jesse and Willy throughout the series, I loved the music, and I was fascinated by Randolph.
What is your favorite movie? Leave a comment with your response and your Friday Follow.