The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday funday, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the day last week when I had my turkey boy. Check it out! We got our summer ON!
And here are just a few pictures from the festival parade…
In other news, Thursday was a very eventful day for my family! My aunt, who was acting as a surrogate carrier for a friend, had the baby at a whopping 8 lbs. 6 oz. I believe this baby was bigger than any of her own children!
Also on Thursday at midnight, my brother from Hawaii arrived in Austin. There are all three of my brothers at the airport together.
~ Last Week on G1000W ~
- Review ~ A Time for Everything
~ This Week on G1000W ~
- Review + Giveaway ~ A Batter of Life and Death
- Top Ten Tuesday ~ Most Hyped Books
- Release ~ Mandy’s Father
- WWW Wednesday
- Feature Follow Friday ~ Cuisine for Life
~ Other Giveaways ~
~ Around Town in the Spotlight ~
- Carrie is in need of July guest posters
- Carrie also shares about learning to say “no”
- Shannon discovers she is a part time perfectionist (I am too!)
- Krystal feels she’s wrong about not seeking LGBT characters, themes and books
- Carrie wants to know your preference for NetGalley or Edelweiss