The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things received, and share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. To get in on the Sunday funday, see the rules here: Sunday Post Meme. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This past week leads up to one of the biggest festivals in my hometown, with everything culminating on Saturday with a parade (over 100 entries), arts and crafts booths, amazing food, softball and volleyball tournaments, competitions and tons of other vendors. I’ve gone every year – including in the womb. This is when all of the classes have their reunions, and they always have a float in the parade.
Last year three years ago (holy mole) my class had our 5 year reunion. We went all out with a flatbed 18 wheeler float complete with kiddie pools and water guns. I’ll be sharing more pictures later this week from this year’s festivities. 🙂
I also had my (unofficial) godson only one day this week. We got our summer on!
~ Last Week on G1000W ~
Last week was kind of sparse on the blog, thanks to my summer reading slump. I think I’m back into things now!
- Top Ten Tuesday ~ Favorite TTT Topics
- Feature Follow Friday ~ Required Readings I Fell in Love With
~ This Week on G1000W ~
- Review ~ A Time for Everything
- Top Ten Tuesday ~ Top Ten Books of 2015
- WWW Wednesday
- Thoughts on Thursday ~ Why I Love Romances
- Blast + Giveaway ~ Stick in the Mud
- Feature Follow Friday ~ First Book
~ Other Giveaways ~
- Restless Earth, and Blessing Sky
- The Tale of Willaby Creek
- You Can’t Get Blood Out of Shag Carpet
- Anthologies by Best Selling Authors for Diabetes
- Luna’s Lost Ball