It is the Friday Feature Follow!
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (links above) and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
If you can step into one character’s shoes (in a book) and be them for a day who would it be and why? Also, if you want to be creative, what scene? via Seeing Night Book Reviews
Oh, geez, this is a hard choice. OK, I’d want to be a few characters for a day…
- Hermione Granger – She’s incredibly smart and talented. Plus, she slaps Malfoy.
- Claire (Beauchamp) Fraser – She is also incredibly smart and talented and her husband is JAMIE. Self explanatory.
- Mary Faber (known as Bloody Jack) – She is the most wanted pirate by the British Navy. Who wouldn’t want to be her?