It is the Friday Feature Follow!
This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (links above) and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
How many books have you got on your TBR list? via Obsessive Compulsive Reader
According to my Goodreads shelf, I have 400 books on my TBR. I recently culled this list, which I explained here, so this doesn’t include actual books I own that are on my TBR.
On my physical bookshelf at home, there are two double stacked shelves of books I need to read.
I have 5 (6?) current review books for June and July to read.
And I have a black hole of books on my Kindle.
What is your TBR looking like? Leave a comment with your response and your Friday Follow.