Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly meme feature created at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists. For the list of past topics and future schedule, click here.
Ten Book Related Problems I Have
1. I’m sure hours and hours spent devouring books is not doing my liver and kidneys any favors waiting to run to the bathroom because I just can’t give up even a minute to stop reading.
2. I forget to eat when I’m reading…like, all day.
3. I shut out everything and everyone when I read.
4. I used to stay up late into the night reading. Now, when insomnia strikes after I’ve woken up in the night, I pull the Kindle off the nightstand and am up until my alarm goes off. I don’t know which way is worse, but they both take their toll.
5. I get so attached to characters, especially ones who have something similar in common with me.
6. Series. I have serious issues with series. I just can’t take any more series.
7. Did I mention the hours and hours I can lose in a book? Who knows what I should really be doing with that time…paying bills…doing laundry…dishes…having a real meal…drinking water…
8. I’ll probably be in my PJs. All day.
9. I become a recluse when I read. I doubt my skin even sees the light of day unless it’s to take Baby out.
10. Baby is left to her own devices. I’m sure she thinks I’m the most boring owner ever.