Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly meme feature created at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists. For the list of past topics and future schedule, click here.
Top Ten Posts of All Time
I read in one of Parajunkee’s many amazing and helpful posts to continuously highlight the posts that did well on your blog, even if they are older posts, because obviously there’s a reason they were well received. So today is a compilation of the posts I feel were spectacular pieces that also faired well on the blog.
FIRST: I am still looking for guests to feature on the blog! You can do a guest review or a guest post and take over for a day! This is for anyone – reader, blogger, writer, publicist folks. Find out more here.
TWELVE Top Posts of All Time
- Thoughts on Thursday: Minimizing
- Thoughts on Thursday: What Makes A Good Romance?
- Thoughts on Thursday: GIF Ready
- Review: The Keeper of Dawn
- Review: Lost on the Edge of Forever
- Review: Enough Rope
- Review: The Strange Birth, Short Life, and Sudden Death of Justice Girl
- Review: One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd
- Review: REDEMPTION: The Further Adventures of Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer
- Review: Life Interrupted
- Review: Pieces of Love
- Buzzfeed: 65 Books You Need to Read In Your 20s
Honorable Mentions: Guest Posts