The Challenge: Read as many books as you can during the read-a-thon.
- The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from August 24th at 12:00 AM to September 6th at 11:59 PM. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for three weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
- There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
- Sign up at Phantasmic Reads or over at Novel Heartbeat. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 28th.
- To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a “Let’s do this!” thing – and add your post URL to the linky! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate.
- In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
- Follow along on Twitter and share your progress with the hashtag #BtHReadathon!
This is only my sign-up post. I will be tracking my post on a page under the Challenges, just like last year. Below is a listing of books I have for upcoming tours, contenders for my Story Sprites paths or randomly selected books I’d like to read soon. My goal is 8 books.
When I’ve read a book, it will be
crossed out. Progress can also be monitored through my WWW Wednesday posts, and my August Monthly Chit Chat post at the end of the month. I won’t be linking to reviews because they will not post until September, October or November. A Rare Nativity Westly Home & Away Clockwork Menagerie A Corner of White Headstrong Miss Priss – On and Off the Court Magelica’s Voyage The Rescue
- Dead Lies
COMPLETED: 9 books