It is the Friday Feature Follow!
This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (links above) and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Create a playlist or if you are lazy, just one song for a book.
via This Girl Reads A Lot and Bubbly and Bookish
Y’all, this is hard. I’m going to stick to one song because I didn’t have enough time to do this justice, and I’m giving in a little to the lazy.
I picked I Would Have Loved You Anyway by Trisha Yearwood for the book Wild Bells to the Wild Sky.
Which songs did you select? Leave me a comment with your response and your Friday Follow.