The 2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge is hosted by Emily @ Falling For YA.
I have way too many eARCs from NetGalley, and just recently learned of Edelweiss (no books there yet!), and as soon as I saw this challenge I thought I’d better sign up and see if it can help encourage myself to get a good chunk of them read this year.
Read any book(s) requested from NetGalley or Edelweiss.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and link them up each month.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem, just add your reviews next month.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
- Throughout the year there will be giveaways for Challenge participants, make sure to check in regularly.
This challenge will last from January 1 to December 31, 2014.
I didn’t find out about the challenge until the year was already half over, right before the 4th of July, so this year my goal is reflective of the remainder of the year, but my goal for this challenge is Silver (25 books).
As I read books for this challenge, I’ll add them to my Goodreads shelf. I will also list them here, linking to their reviews below.
- DNF: Cinderella & The Carpetbagger by Grace Robbins
- DNF: Who You Callin’ Silly? How A Silly Woman Became Virtuous by Kimberly Lock
- The Shadow Princess by Mary Hart Perry
- Confessions of A Bad Teacher by John Owens
- The Stargazer by Michele Jaffe
- Enough Rope by P.L. Doss
- Wild Iris Ridge by RaeAnne Thayne
- Pieces of Love by PJ Sharon