I adore historical fiction, so joining this challenge only seemed right!
Historical Tapestry is hosting the 2014 Historical Fiction Reading Challenge for all historical fiction lovers. It is easy! Go to Historical Tapestry to sign up and get started!
Read any historical fiction book(s), any sub-genre.
- Everyone can participate, even those who don’t have a blog (you can add your book title and thoughts in the comment section if you wish)
- Add the link(s) of your review(s) including your name and book title to the Mister Linky we’ll be adding to our monthly post (please, do not add your blog link, but the correct address that will guide us directly to your review)
- Any kind of historical fiction is accepted (HF fantasy, HF young adult,…)
- Make a post about joining the challenge, add your link in the linky on the sign up page.
This challenge will last from January 1 to December 31, 2014.
I am a BIG historical fiction fan, but I haven’t been getting my hands on many HF books, so I’m setting my goal in the middle with Medieval (15 historical fiction books).
- One Thousand White Women: The Journals of May Dodd by Jim Fergus
- The Shadow Princess by Mary Hart Perry
- REDEMPTION: The Further Adventures of Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer by Andrew Joyce
- Banished Love by Ramona Flightner
- The Stargazer by Michele Jaffe
- The Almond Tree by Michelle Cohen Corasanti
- Shadows of Asphodel by Karen Kincy
- Reclaimed Love by Ramona Flightner
- Becoming Lady Lockwood by Jennifer Moore
- Yefon: The Red Necklace by Sahndra Fon Dufe
- Storms of Lazarus by Karen Kincy
- Son of War, Daughter of Chaos by Janette Rallison
- Venice in the Moonlight by Elizabeth McKenna
- Leon’s Story by Leon Walter Tillage
- Henge by Realm Lovejoy
- Love Amid the Ashes by Mesu Andrews
- In Time for Christmas by Heather Blanton
- What Happens at Christmas by Victoria Alexander
18 out of 15 books read for Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2014.
100% completed on 11-23-14.